Thursday, July 06, 2006

was doing tis topic on music therapy for writc.. i felt it tis way tt, i am surviving on his songs, e music provided by him.. its a way of therapeutical method i believe..
life is jus too packed, so many things came in at e same, i wanted to do all, don want to do any too.. wat e.. i dunno wat im saying.. like i dunno how to carry on.. somehow i still feel life is broken up, its incomplete, as in my thoughts.. its e mental n emotional change, which im not sure if im able to step over it.. it seems like an obstacle, seems to b blocking my thoughts n actions from time to time.. should i blame it on e weakness in me, or e virgo characteristics..
angel told me, if im going to continue drowning myself in tis unconstructive thoughts, im not going to gain anythings..
devil told me, how r u going to step ahead, with all these burdens n obstacles, r u sure u r able to step over?
isnt e world devastated..
can i continue to survive in keyboard n his songs, jus for now..

can u stop talking to me, i don mean to b so harsh..
if i only hav 3 mths left, would u lend me jus one wk..?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)