Monday, February 13, 2006

hai~

many things happened these 2 days.. felt many kinds feelings, n its complicated.. though after ytd, washing my pillow with tears, i felt much better, really..
few things i v sad abt.. one of cos is disappointment of os results.. jus disappointed i guess.. n i thought u promised... yet im left alone.. i noe e reasons, of cos.. yet i jus cant.. cy was rite.. tts exactly how i felt..
i feel im no longer myself.. its not me now.. hes controlling everything out of me.. influencing me with anything n everything.. i really didnt want to.. was everything to b a mistake from e start? if i would hav known tis, trust me, i wouldnt do wat i hav done..
only thing tt i don understand is tt, y is everybody still saying tis.. isnt it obvious enough now? so hu is wat now? i don really get tis.. hasnt tis b obvious enough?
of cos i noe wat i should do, bt if its been so easy, i wouldnt be here till such a state, such an extent.. tts how it was..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)