Monday, January 23, 2006

one day holiday..

ponned today.. slept till 12 then wake up..
after ytd talk with my mum, i realised tt she has been wanting me to study in poly.. though she kept saying tt i can choose myself bt actually is not e case.. doesnt wan me to study jc at all.. bt anyway, cant blame her, e reality is hard on everyone.. even then i hav not been keeping on to my standards.. since sec 1 i haven been studying.. if i could b put into a gd jc like hc or tj using my own ability of cos i can continue my dream la.. however i failed to.. i was saying tt ill depend on my olevel results to decide where to go.. bt now, i guess even if i can get into tj, ill still consider whether should i waste money in jc or b realistic n go poly instead.. anyway, cant blame others, its ur fault wat.. not being able to convince them tt u r capable of doing it.. i might jus end up in nap chinese studies even if i get 8.. dreams n reality r always take 2 diff routes, sometimes its jus difficult to hav both of them on e same lane..
having tis kind of mentality, i doubted e necessity of me going to tpj now.. lectures n tutorials would b useless now if im going to nap.. bt i dunno la.. ill still go tmr.. jus doubted.. jus reluctant..
was looking at photos jus now.. e one i posted on friendster regarding xinma camp 2nd day one caught my attention.. it was taken while we r trying v hard not to let dj throw e money we earned during e funfair as money rain.. thanks for syd for helping us to shoot such lively photos for us.. it really reminds me of e camp n remind e happiness tt we enjoyed.. thinking abt how hard my grp n i had played making me laugh.. haha, we played till we re crazy.. hoped tt i hav not been a bad leader to my grp.. hoped tt they had fun like i do.. n hope tt we meet up soon.. i miss u guys..
watching geisha tonite.. 1st movie going to b watched by us.. TheOlevelGang.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)