Saturday, March 05, 2005

cant wait for that day..

sorry to ... .. i felt sorry.. get well soon.. :)
sorry to yy..

today was quite sad that zao bao didnt ask me for interview.. bt they called me in e afternoon that i should be there n i wasnt.. thank god they bothered to call again.. n informed me for another interview time.. phew.. wat a relief..
ytd went to tm to eat at an american restaurant which e food wasnt really worth e price paid lah.. n think i wont visit there again.. quite ex..
n sth that a forgot to mention on 26/2.. that morning went to co.. was raining so heavily that i got all wet.. n was at e locked front gate thinking that should i jus climb in.. then thanks to junhong that he help us (there was co member) open e gate.. then i did sth extremely stupid.. my forehead banged against gate.. omg damn embarrassing.. bt he didnt laugh at me bt asked whether im alrite.. haha.. thanks.. n on my way to e co rm a girl from band shared e umbrella with me n said if not ill fall sick.. was feeling really touched.. was a sec three girl n for e 1st time i changed my opinion for e younger generation.. a super sweet girl.. chao nice.. after that i stood under e aircon to dry myself.. bt didnt fall sick..
think thats all for today.. thanks a lot to huimei, for being in my life.. really thanks

1 Comments:

Blogger jessie daisuke said...

hello, it is complaints ok.. haha..
err.. thanks for leaving me a comment.. i wan u to noe err.. true frens no need to stick together every moment de.. even if separate for a long time e frenship oso wont go off de.. so dont worry that u don hav much time for me.. i wont forgive u if u don put in ur best in e perf.. n do rmb, listening n understanding is e basic thing of wat a fren would do.. so u hav anything u want to say, whether it concerns me or not, ure always welcomed to throw everything to me..
i noe my expression sucks bt hope u understand la k..

1:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)