Sunday, February 13, 2005

could that b possible..?

sorry to ... ..
sorry to yy..

ytd was being bangsehed again.. jus no one told me that there was no dazu that morning.. which was said during cny rehearsal.. stupid cny.. stupid co.. tmd..
ytd went parkway.. bought quite a lot stuff for valentines.. think tmr going to b alone again.. anyway tmr lessons till 4.. so not too bad.. anyway, its been many yrs that im alone.. think tmr a lot hu noes me got to b v fortunate.. haha..
n went to airport today.. to c my dad off..
though got 4 days holiday bt didnt do much things cos my dad is here.. if i go on like this ill definitely flunk o level.. got to find some way out.. mayb after tmr.. better buckle up.. ganbade..
they broke up today.. quite sad.. again he thinks itll b better for her, she ll b happier.. is that so.. i guess hes wrong.. at least i wasnt.. anyway pity for him..
btw.. shes further away from me now.. at least lighter weight in my heart now.. bt not i created tis ok.. don think im anyway responsible for that.. not my fault.. i oso don wan that to happen.. quite sad for her..
ppl walks in n out of ya life.. guess shes creating distances btw us.. cos she likes to bring me bad memories..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)