Sunday, January 23, 2005

downcast n melancholy

sorry to... .. i still miss u so much..
sorry to yy..

ytd went bugis.. met joy.. n finally bought e skirt that ive wanted long time ago .. feel so happy.. think going to buy a bag i saw ytd on tues.. haha.. feel so contented.. bt e amt of money spent making me feel like crying.. wuwu..
ya.. btw was given e chance to b in charge of performance planning for chinese new yr in sch.. feel so honoured.. hehe.. was like taking over a great job.. performing on that day oso..
ytd oso went co.. fredrick sounded sick.. which i think passed to me quite a bit.. cough cough.. haha.. got practice for expo.. only a few ppl which they say was specially chosen de.. e song was quite simple to me.. bt only got 2 more practices left.. ganbadene~
hai~ tis yr de 1st wish going to b gone le.. that oso made me keep thinking abt e past these few days.. only if i hadnt chosen that option few yrs ago i won feel so miserable now..
recently oso started liking e theme song of love 2000.. feel that it sounds like my feeling now.. e same yr oso leh.. so sad.. a lot questions poping out n disappearred b4 me had e time to think thru n ans.. anyway hoping e best for him n me as well.. me especially co syf tis yr n o level..
n ya.. today dream of me got into tjc.. haha.. tj so fantastic manz.. only if i can get in tj nx yr will b a great yr for me ahead..
still got a lot hw haven finish.. n three tests nx wk.. amaths egeog n clit.. feel so stressed..
if i can choose to go back to e past.. can choose any part of e time.. i wan to choose e yr.. don make such a stupid decision.. get better results for psle.. don waste time in sec one two n three..
bt at least sec 3 is better.. i did a lot things i dream of doing it like climbing e gate.. haha.. last yr was such a memorable yr..
today's feeling.. thinking abt e past while looking into e future.. makes me feel so downcast n melancholy..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)