Monday, August 22, 2005

e last 5 min of my 17 yr old life..

sorry to ... .. tis is e last time.. im really sorry..
sorry to yy.. last time im saying tis, im truly sorry..

so tis will b my last 17 yr old entry.. n ill b spending e last 5 min of my 17 yr old life blogging..
ok 1stly i feel sad la, for i didnt spend my 17 yrs of life appropriately n meaningfully.. hai, so cliche.. its really been a lonely 17 in terms of bgr relationship, bt in terms of friendship, im v greatful to those hu had enriched my life.. thank u v much..

e last person i talked to in e class was joy.. last touched was joy, last took bus with was joy..
e last person msged me was hm..
e last guy i msged was yr, e bball player..
e 1st one wished me happy birthday was yw..
e last shuai guy i saw in e sch was e mvp, well shuai as in according to e sch.. haha..
e last person i missed was him..


so kiss gd bye to 17 yrs old, n reluctantly, welcome 18 yrs old..
dunno y im like a bit emotional n things like tt.. i think its like stepping into another process of ur life bah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)